Rita Dominic is one of the wealthiest Nollywood female stars in Nigeria and her net worth over the years speaks volumes. you would never believe how much she is worth in 2022. In this article, we would be looking into the net worth of Rita Dominic, Biography, Relationships, and career.
Rita Dominic Biography
Who is Rita Dominic?
Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic Nwaturuocha (born 12 July 1975), professionally known as Rita Dominic a Nigerian actress, film director, movie producer, and entertainer was born into a Royal family of Nwaturuocha of Aboh in Mbaise local government area of Imo State, South-Eastern part of Nigeria.
Rita was born on 12 July 1975, making her 46-years-old as of this post, She’s the youngest in the family of four children.
Rita after completing her primary school education, attended Federal Government College, Ikot Epene Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. shortly after completing her secondary education, Rita proceeded to the prestigious University of Port-Harcourt where she bagged a degree in Theatre Art in 1999.
Rita developed an interest in acting at a very tender age, this led her to perform in school plays and dancing groups during her school days.
However, In 1998, she starred in the Movie A Time To Kill, which brought her to prominence.
Thus far, she has written and co-written, produces, and co-produced numerous Nollywood movies and she has over 200 Nollywood movies to her credit.
The Nollywood actress has been able to maintain a very private life for many years now despite being a famous celebrity and a Nollywood star actress.
Rita’s love life has left a lot of her fans wondering, assuming, and asking questions like
is Rita Dominic married?
The answer to that question is Yes, on April 19, 2022, she had her traditional wedding to Fidelis Anosike, which took place in Imo State, Nigeria.
Is Rita Dominic engaged?
Rita is currently engaged, she took to her social media pages in December 2020, to show off her man, Fidelis Anosike Fidelis Anosike, Daily Times Publisher, as they celebrated Christmas together.
Is Rita Dominic getting married?
On April 19, 2022, Rita Dominic tied the knot traditionally with Fidelis Anosike in Imo State
Controversy and Scandal
Rita, like so many other celebrities, has had her share of issues and scandals in her personal life.
For instance, in 2014, Rita Dominic’s name was all over the media including the internet for supposedly being in a love connection with Ella Martins, an actress from the Benin Republic.
The following year the actress made the headlines again for having affairs with a German-born television host and Nollywood actress, Michelle Dede.
Rita has also been attributed to having a form of lesbian connection with Genevieve Nnaji, another Nollywood A-list actress.
Some even stated that was the key reason they both had refused to accept any of the guys coming for their hands in marriage.
Rita Dominic has at different times dismissed all these stories as mere myths that originated after she played the character of a lesbian in the popular movies “Girls Cot” and ‘last Wedding”
Awards and Recognitions
- Outstanding Actress by the City Peoples Awards – 2004
- Best Actress by Kalasha Film Festival and Television Awards Kenya – 2012
- 8th Africa Movie Academy Awards for Best Actress in a Leading Role – 2012
- Best of Nollywood Awards for Best Actress in Supporting role English film – 2013
- Nollywood Movies Awards for Best Actress in the lead role – 2013
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards for Best Actress in Lead Role film – 2013
- Africa International Film Festival for Special Jury Mention Award – 2013
- Eloy Awards for the Female Producer of the Year – 2013
- Nollywood Week Paris Film Festival awarded The Meeting as the Best Film – 2014
- Best of Nollywood Awards awarded her as the Best Supporting Actress English Film – 2014
- Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards for the Best Actress Lead Role – 2014
- Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards for Best Actress in A Comedy – 2015
- The Meeting was named the Best Movie Comedy by the Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards – 2015
- Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards as the Best Actress – Drama/TV Series – 2017
Rita Dominic Net Worth 2022 (Forbes)
Rita Dominic is one of the wealthiest Nollywood female actresses in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2022, making her one of the Top 10 richest female actresses in Nigeria. Rita’s wealth comes from her numerous Nollywood Box office movies, Endorsement deals, Real estate investments, and other businesses.
People Also Ask FAQs
Is Rita Dominic from a royal family?
Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic Nwaturuocha professionally known as Rita Dominic a Nigerian actress, film director, movie producer, and entertainer was born into a Royal family of Nwaturuocha of Aboh in Mbaise local government area of Imo State, South-Eastern part of Nigeria.
Does Rita Dominic have a child?
Rita Dominic doesn’t have a child, nor a daughter.
How old is Rita Dominic?
Rita Dominic is currently 46 years old.
What is Rita Dominic real name?
Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic Nwaturuocha (born 12 July 1975), professionally known as Rita Dominic