Success in life is not determined by height, color, race or academic qualifications. Once someone is determined to be successful and work proactively towards it, then success must surely come.
In this article, I will be sharing with you five Celebrities who didn’t allow their body size limit them from achieving their goals in life.
These people decided to be successful irrespective that they have small body. Infact they used what was supposed to be a weakness to excel in life. Their Body Size became an asset to them. Please after reading this article, I will like you to love who you are and don’t allow people decide what you can do and what you can’t do in life.
Let get started:
1. Osita Iheme: Osita Iheme popularly known as Pawpaw is one celebrity that didn’t allow his body size to stop him. When he started his career in Nollywood looked like a baby but was an adult. This comic actor was born on February 20, 1982 in Mbaitoli Imo State, Nigeria. Osita Iheme irrespective of his stature became a popular personality in the movie industry. He is considered as one of the richest and most influential Nollywood actor.
2. Moussa Sandiana Kaba: moussa Sandiana Kaba popularly known as Grand P is a well known personality in Guinea and Africa. He was born with progeria (a growth deficiency). His stature didn’t stop him from becoming famous, he is a singer, actor and social media personality.
Photo of Grand P with His Girlfriend, Eudoxie Yao(source: Google).
Currently Grand P is dating Eudoxie Yao, who is endowed with nice body curve.
3. Chinedu Ikedieze(MFR): Chinedu Ikedieze is a Nigerian actor who is popularly known as Aki. He and Osita Iheme always act the role of kids in most of their movies because of their body size. Aki is not just an actor, he is an investor and entrepreneur. He has been featured in more than 150 movies.
4. Chinedu Chizoba Mitchelle Nwaonu: Chinedu Chizoba a.k.a Small Daddy is a popular Nigerian comedian, actor, content creator and OAP. Small Daddy studied Mass Communication at Abia State University, while in school he began posting his comedy skits online and today he is a well known celebrity. He has worked with popular comedians like Broda Shaggi, Sir Balo, Lasisi Eleni, and many others.
5. Fatima Timbo: Fatima is one of the trending dwarf model on Instagram. She was tormented by her mates untill 2017 she decided to love who she is and she is now proud of her body. She didn’t allow anyone to menace or insult her again. Today she has gain popularity online.