Many of our favourite celebrities shared some good news on their social media handlers last month. Among these celebrities are those who signed multiple millionaire endorsement deals.
However, I will be highlighting some famous individuals who signed endorsement deals last month;
• Famous Nollywood actor and media personality, Francis Ekene signed a multi-million naira endorsement with a famous brand (name withheld). This was made known by a famous actress, Uju Okoli who shared the news on her verified Instagram account.
• Another movie star who won an endorsement deal last month is Rudy Ojiakor, a multi-talented Nollywood actress. She signed a multi-million naira endorsement deal with a beauty brand.
• Broda Shaggi, a famous comedian and movie star made headlines last month when he signed an endorsement deal with a brand owned by a popular businessman, Obi Cubana.
• Nigerian movie producer and actress, Chacha Eke and fast-rising actress, Chisom Steve both signed an endorsement deal with a skincare brand last month, (name withheld). Both actresses shared the news on their Instagram accounts respectively.
• Zubby Michael trended last month for signing an endorsement deal with a beverage brand owned by Obi Cubana. According to reports, the deal is worth millions of naira.
• Multi-talented Nollywood actress, Adebimpe Oyebade who celebrated her birthday a few days ago bagged a multi-million naira endorsement last month.
• Fast-rising musician, Portable is got lots of his fans talking last month after he signed an endorsement deal with famous Nigerian socialite, Obi Cubana. According to reports shared on several media outlets, the deal is worth about 50 million naira.
What you do think about these celebrities?